Terms and Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ORDER ARE SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE PROVISIONS CONTAINED IN product(s) DISTRIBUTION AND CONDITIONS OF USE WHICH ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. PLEASE REVIEW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ORDER.
Please review your order for any discrepancies or changes required. Growth Efficiency Technologies must be notified immediately via phone of any discrepancies or changes.
Orders may be sent to Growth Efficiency Technologies through growthefficiency.com or via phone.
Regardless of the ordering method, payment for all product(s) purchased are due at the time such product(s) are ordered. Payments will be accepted via check, credit card or can be processed through our ecommerce service provider. No product(s) will be shipped until payment is received in full.
Customers should note that all product(s) are new and covered under our warranty only. Growth Efficiency Technologies makes no additional representations, warranties or guarantees other than the ones made herein or in the Product’s Terms and Conditions of Use. Growth Efficiency Technologies respects the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of others, and we ask our customers to do the same.
We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will generally attempt to notify you using the e-mail address or street address you gave us when you placed the order and/or telephone you at the number you have supplied. Please note that Growth Efficiency Technologies only accepts orders from the United States and Canada.
Order Limitations/Limited Quantities
Growth Efficiency Technologies may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, per order or per Distributor. Growth Efficiency Technologies also reserves the right to reject any order. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same credit card, and orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address provided at the time the order was made. Growth Efficiency Technologies reserves the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers.
All orders placed will be shipped according to Growth Efficiency Technologies’s shipping policies. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges. Shipping costs will be presented at the time of sale.
Orders are received and processed as quickly as possible and all efforts are made to accomplish deliveries as soon as possible.
Order cancellations will only be accepted if the product(s) has/have not already been shipped by Growth Efficiency Technologies. In the event the product has already shipped, Growth Efficiency Technologies will consider it a return.
For Distributors Only
- For a Distributor’s first order with Growth Efficiency Technologies there is no deadline for returns until such time that a unit of product is sold. At such time the product(s) can no longer be returned. If no units of product are ever sold by Distributor the product(s) may be returned to Growth Efficiency Technologies.
- All proper returns must be sent to Growth Efficiency Technologies’s address to the attention of “Return/Refund” department at Distributor’s sole cost. The product(s) must be in sellable condition, unused, and the caps must be returned along with the product’s bottle. Please note that the bottle must be full and no portion of the product should appear to have been used in any manner. The bottle’s label must be clean, fully intact and well adhered to the bottle itself.
- A copy of the purchase order must be included.
- Growth Efficiency Technologies will refund all money due for returns within fifteen (15) business days. Distributor will not be reimbursed for any shipping costs associated with any returns.
For Consumers Only
- All returns must be postmarked no later than fifteen (15) business days from original date of purchase. After such date no returns will be accepted by Growth Efficiency Technologies.
- All returns must be sent to Growth Efficiency Technologies’s address to the attention of “Return/Refund” department at Consumer’s cost. The product(s) must be in sellable condition, unused, and the caps must be returned along with the product’s bottle. Please note that the bottle must be full and no portion of the product should appear to have been used in any manner. The bottle’s label must be clean, fully intact and well adhered to the bottle itself.
- A copy of Consumer’s receipt must be added to the packaging.
- Growth Efficiency Technologies will refund all money due for returns within fifteen (15) business days.
Damaged or Defective Items
Subject to proper notice, returns of defective units of product are accepted and Growth Efficiency Technologies will gladly refund the cost of shipping and resend new product at no shipping cost. As you unpack the product please inspect it and call Growth Efficiency Technologies if there is any damage or missing product. Any product defects must be reported in writing to Growth Efficiency Technologies within five (5) working days of delivery. If a damaged or defective product is not reported within five (5) working days of delivery, replacement is the responsibility of the customer.
Customer acknowledges that Growth Efficiency Technologies is the manufacturer of it’s product(s), support and marketing materials, and all rights or copyrights therein and trademarks related thereto. Customer shall not acquire any right, title, or interest in Growth Efficiency Technologies’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property. Additionally, Customer shall not acquire any right, title or interest in any formulas that Growth Efficiency Technologies creates for its product(s) which shall remain the exclusive property of Growth Efficiency Technologies.
Limitation of Damages
Growth Efficiency Technologies makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, regarding the product(s) being purchased. Growth Efficiency Technologies is not responsible for any damages resulting from delays in the processing of orders. In no event will Growth Efficiency Technologies, its suppliers, or any other party involved in processing orders be liable for any actual, special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the purchase of Growth Efficiency Technologies’s product(s).
Variation in color, texture and shading from piece to piece is not considered a defect. Warranty is limited to replacement only. Any defective product will be replaced.
Any claim arising out of this Agreement or related to any purchase shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. The parties consent to venue and personal jurisdiction in Medford, Oregon and any action brought in connection with this Agreement or a purchase shall be brought in either the state or federal courts in Medford, Oregon.